THE WAGNER LAB
Marcia Rice firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A. 1967 (UCSB), M.A. 1972 (UCI)
- Generation of recombinant viruses
- Engineering recombinant virus with altered sequences in the
LAT promoter region in order to establish the roll of cis-acting
elements involved in reactivation from latency of HSV 1.
- Expressing the green fluorescent protein under the control
of various kinetic class promoters in selected genomic sites of HSV 1.
G. B. Devi-Rao email@example.com
PhD. 1975 (India Institute of Science, Bangalore)
Global analysis of HSV gene expression during infection of cultured
cells with defined regulatory mutants.
- Analysis of cellular transcript abundance following HSV-1
infection of mice
- Global analysis of HSV gene expression during infection of
cultured cells with defined regulatory mutants
José Santiago Aguilar firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD. 1981 (University Complutense, Madrid)
- Use of DNA Microarrays for analysis of viral transcription
in HSV-2 infected cultured cells.
- The interaction between neuroactive drugs and the
maintenance and reactivation from latency in model systems.
Aixu Sun email@example.com
M.D. 1985 (Tongji Medical University, Wuhan, China)
- Role of the state of the host cell on the HSV transcription
Jim Sunabe firstname.lastname@example.org
BS, 2001 (UCLA)
- Computer-assisted quantitative analysis of DNA microarrays.
- Isolation and characterization of recombinant viruses.
Learn more about
Herpes Virus Research with Dr. Ed Wagner.